Monday 7 February 2011

Hello and welcome…

Me, yesterday



Anum, the pointy faced git who lives in the bin behind the halal butcher, reckons that there is a place where cats were once worshipped as gods. Gods. Now, I'm not being funny, but why don't we all just do that again? Makes a lot of sense.

Anyway, while we await the reintroduction of the cult of Basti, let me introduce myself, My name is Moggins McMoggins. I used to be the features editor of Furtive Magazine (don't bother looking for it, it's been axed, it was shit anyway), but I was headhunted by Fur Cough Publishing, and now I'm the editorial director of Pussy Magazine, Big Town's number one magazine by cats for cats. It's the only magazine by cats for cats in Big Town, as it goes. Actually, it's the only magazine in Big Town. Apart from that stupid dog one, and the stupid hamster one. And that one about insects. But none of them count.

Where was I? Oh yeah. So, I was asleep in the drawer with the stapler in it when the publisher prodded me and said, 'Oi you, fuck face, we need to get ourselves sorted with a blog and Twitter and all that. Get on with it or you can forget your catnip expense account.'

So here I am. Writing a blog. And doing Twitter. Personally, I think it's all arse and won't get any of us anywhere. But then, I think that about magazines, too. And most other stuff.

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment