Tuesday 8 February 2011

Social Media

I've been the office five bloody minutes and I'm already being told by Our Great Publisher that I need to be 'more positive about our social media presence in order to lever our print offer…' I mean, really. WTF and ROFL and LOL and whatever the fuck all that means. I'm blogging aren't I? And Tweeting. And posting rich content off of YouTube. What more does he want, the twat?

Coming up, more revelations from the StikkiLeaks farrago embargo lumbago. Ever since Bilbo discovered that sack of old printouts all smeary with fish juice when he unexpectedly found himself in a bin (see video, that's modern, isn't it?), things have gone bonkers here in Big Town.



 Bilbo put in bin, yesterday.

But we are committed to THE TRUTH, and we will continue to publish extracts over several months IN THE NAME OF INCREASED SALES TRUTH!

Keep watching the skies, kitty kats.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

What?

zzzz
zzzz

zzz

1 comment:

  1. Never mind all that. When are you gonna get me out of this bin? Hello? Hello? Hellooooo?

    ReplyDelete